
I saw this in one of the shops in Plaza Singapura last weekend. Donald Duck as Han Solo, I almost bought this for Ying Ying. Since both DD and Han Solo are her favourite characters. But come to think of it, this is just... so...
Even worse, Minnie Mouse as Princess Leia which was just beside DD. I almost fainted...
But, the worst has yet to come...

~The Most Sissy Darth Vader EVER~
9 条评论:
who is the manufacturer? I want to sue them!
ahaha, i have no idea.
but which one makes u want to sue? the pink darth vader? or the DD?
all of them, especially the pink darth vader!!!*#$%#$^@^!
i tot pink is only for hello kitty???
lol
very funny hor...
when i see also want to faint, they maybe spray the wrong paint
i think there are more than these stuff
Darth Vader in pink......
then need imagine the wearer with the "helium" voice..... :p
faint.....
hahaha, ya, exactly!
and the vader song has to be played in MIDI file...
LOL!!!!! This is just too much. ^.^
发表评论