2010年8月1日星期日

Happy Birthday En En!

Photo courtesy of Ah Yang

This cute little boy is my younger brother, in case you don't know him.

He turned 18 today! Time flies and I always wish he's still the little brother I "used" as remote control back then. But we can't stay cute forever, so he's all grown up to a.... much normal adrenaline high teenager.

Cat acting, Sing Sing Car, traffic jam cars, Mahathir posters, volcanoes, bowling pins, soccer etc etc, those were all back to the good old days. Now, he's a 100% tech savvy and car lover. Though he no longer is my remote control, he's a very reliable driver at home now.

Not long after today, he'll be flying out from home, studying elsewhere in University and bringing home girl friend(s). Man, I still wish he's the little boy!!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ah En!

Er Jie loves you :)

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

sisters are the worst thing that one can ever have. Parents only act like you are forever their babies. Sisters actually secretely make endless wishes hope that you will never grow up :)

huinee 说...

LOL, I can relate to that feeling. :p I like the part here about the (s) after "girlfriend".

He was really cute neh~ Still remember feeing him rice during lunch when we were in Form 1. Hehehe...