2010年12月13日星期一

December, is to have FUN!

I love December.

We don't get to have white Christmas, but it doesn't mean we can't have fun. I love Christmas trees, I love snowman, and I love all the Christmas goodies!

Two years back, we had a Christmas party at home in Penang. Last year however, we had the most disappointing Christmas in Taipei City, unexpected eh? This year, I have all the big and small parties coming before Christmas!!!

Our cozy (or messy) little flat will hold a small party this coming Friday. We will not have time to prepare the Christmasy food, so we decided to go for Shabu Shabu. But no worries, we'll get log cake and maybe ham to make it as Christmas as possible.

FA team has a yearly Christmas lunch, where the engineers and manager give the technicians and operators a treat, as appreciation for the one year contribution. The team will have gift exchange at the end of the lunch party every year. So, that'll happen on next Monday.

I'll be celebrating romantic Christmas with Kia Hooi in Shanghai this year. And I'll be joining her for a party on Boxing day with her colleagues. Sounds GREAT!

Due to my trip to Shanghai, I'll miss my Wu Yi's Christmas party in Penang. I chatted with her last Sunday, she promised I can request for food, and she will specially prepare for me! To make up the Christmas party that I will miss! I'd like to request for a Jamie Oliver X'mas!!!

That, will sum up for the parties that I will have for the next 3 weeks before we step into 2011.

>.<

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

So nice la, can go to Shanghai! Have a merry christmas!

KiaHooi 说...

woots!!! I wanna celebrate xmas as xmas as possible okay!!??