2009年9月26日星期六

No! That's My FOOD!

My dad gave me a call this afternoon when I was having my lunch somewhere nearby my house.

Dad:"What are you eating?"
Me:"Nasi Briyani"
Dad:"Hey, that's Malaysia food! You gotta pay patent when you eat this in Singapore!"

Hahahaha!

By now, I believe everybody should know of the stupid "my food" fight. It's one of the most idiotic thing that has ever happened. And worst, our beloved Ng Yen Yen said she wanted to patent all the Malaysia delicacies. Great Brain you have minister!

Does that mean we got to pay US when we eat burger? Does that mean we got to pay Italy when we eat spaghetti? Does that mean the ang mohs got to pay all the asia countries when they eat rice 'coz that's not their main diet?

That's very stupid! Truly mempersiasuikan!!!!

I never like Chef Wan when Mama used to watch all his cooking programme. But hey, he stood up to say something about the stupid fight!

So I guess Ng Yen Yen never eat Singapore Popiah?

4 条评论:

YinXin 说...

Stupidity's an understatement *sigh*

薇薇 说...

hahaha...

what to do? we can only laugh at it as it's one of the best comedy of the year

Jen Wong 说...

this issue doesn't bother me much...becoz it's a complete waste of time following it.

薇薇 说...

well, i read Asiaone everyday, that's how i read the news :P

very idiot la...