2010年6月11日星期五

Happy 3rd Year

11th June marks the official 3 years of my working life, in the same company, the first job in my life.

3 years didn't seem too long, they past in a blink of eyes. I've definitely got some complaints made along the way, but overall, I'm still as happy as I was. Life isn't just about work in the office, it's about how we make it interesting.

I've learned a lot throughout the years. I'm glad my colleagues are good ones, willing to share and teach, and even willing to take in my nonsense most of the days. I am really glad they do.

I've met good people, but I've got some bad ones too, who can completely turn my days upside down. But I am glad, that there are more good than bad ones. So, the world is still beautiful. Let the bad ones suffer with their karma in their future or next life. I don't have to punish them.

I just want to thank everybody, family, Yee Hau, friends and colleagues and even enemies (If I've made some without knowing), without you, I wouldn't have make it till today :)

Way to go!

加油!

6 条评论:

huinee 说...

Congratulations on the anniversary! :) It really is fast...you're a veteran now! :p

薇薇 说...

OMG!!!!

i don't want to be a veteran!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

wait until u have worked for 10 years :)

薇薇 说...

hm...we'll see

Jen Wong 说...

加油加油~

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。