2012年3月31日星期六

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen


I didn't really care what was the story of the movie, it's Ewan, who cares! :)

Story:
A visionary sheik wanted to introduce salmon fishing to his home country, Yemen. This dream however sounded impossible, because Yemen is a desert, very non-fisheries friendly place. Sheik ordered his assistant, Harriet (Emily Blunt) to find the fisheries expert to make this project possible. Emily found Dr. Alfred Jones (Ewan McGregor). It's a story of how people make the impossible possible.

It's a British produced film. Everybody spoke in the very heavy British accent, which was perfectly fine for me, I'm always drawn to men in British accent. There weren't many characters in the movie, since it's a simple story. But I really like the supporting actress, the President's press secretary, Maxwell. She was a strong opinion woman, in which provided quite a number of humorous scenes in the movie. To add, the sheik was a really handsome man.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen was really a good relaxing movie for a Friday night. Simple love story, British humor (I know some people don't quite get it), good looking actors and actress. Not a fantastic movie, but definitely pleasant to watch.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

ei, you downloaded this a? I want! bring back next week! :)

BTW, do you have 50-50?? I WANT to watch this!! You bring back lah, we watch together :)

匿名 说...

ei, you downloaded this a? I want! bring back next week! :)

BTW, do you have 50-50?? I WANT to watch this!! You bring back lah, we watch together :)

薇薇 说...

my dearest sister, u should know my dl source come from our dearest brother.

i watched this in cinema la...