2012年8月20日星期一

Frequent Flyers, I Definitely Am

The Man was looking at the calendar in his iPhone (Yes, the man actually has to key in the days I fly in his calendar) and said, "There's only 5 days left of you this month that you will be here in Singapore with me. Can you stop going out hanging out with friends when we have the time?"

Trust me, the Man usually don't complain about my social life. But this year, particular this month, I've been flying like nobody business, even I'm scared of looking at my calendar. I can't even look at my wallet!

I have a desk calendar at work to keep track of all my air tickets. It is purposely displayed on my desk so that my colleagues will know my whereabouts in case they forgot. Especially my neighbors, they're somehow "obliged" to answer inquiries on behalf of me. Sil always complain to the others by flagging my calendar, "See how many times she's flying every month?"

I didn't really take leaves to go for holidays (yet) this year, but still, I have flown so frequent sometimes I forgot what are the tickets I bought for this year. First of all, I have a lot of best friends wedding to attend to just this month. Then, as usual I go home for long weekends and some festive seasons. And, I have my own wedding to prepare as well.

I really wish AirAsia and Jetstar know that I'm like their No.1 fan! I'd very much like to show them my calendar and my credit card bills to prove that they've been earning a hell lot out from me and wish they would probably give me a super loyalty card in return! (Dream on Wei Wei!)

Even without any cards to prove my frequent flyer status, I guess, I am truly.... A frequent flyer...

2 条评论:

George Lim 说...

If you are a frequent flyer,no harm getting yourself a frequent flyer loyalty card like Krisflyer...
Been a long time didn't see your photo work and decided to check out your photo blog. Looks neat!

薇薇 说...

i have krisflyer card, but u see, i'm not as rich to be taking SIA all the time... AA and Jetstar are still the choice!

haven't been taking a lot of photos, partly lazy, partly busy for wedding preparation. will make more efforts! :) thanks for all the support!