2012年11月12日星期一

How did it happen?

So, at one time you're still thinking, "It's still some time away... Don't worry...". Another minute, you realized it's less than a week from now!

You panic, you freaked out, you tried to squeeze fun time+quiet time+preparation time+working time+relaxing time+friends time+pak tor time+daydreaming time.... in less than a few days.

That, really made me crazy!

My friends made getting married seem so easy. And I on the other hand, made it sounds like a scary thing in my life. I didn't feel much when I was preparing in the past few months. One day, I woke up from my sleep, realized, I'm going to sign the most important signature in my life, not long from now.

That, was the point I freaked out.

But, believe it or not, an afternoon by myself, I calm myself down a bit. So, some alone time did quite a good job I guess :)

没有评论: