2012年11月24日星期六

Married!

Despite of all the uncertainties in myself, we've walked the red carpet, and signed the life long contract.

Yes, signed, and no turning back.

The entire process of getting married was pretty tiring and at the same time exciting. I've got to finally understood what all my married friends gone through. And the feelings they described, not all the same, but yes, now I know how they must have felt at that moment!

The most common question I got when I got back to work after married, was "How do you feel being married?" Unfortunately, I can't put the emotion in words. Yes, we're happily married, but things don't really change a lot since we've been staying together for years.

How do I feel being married? I felt loved. I felt loved not just from the one I signed the contract with, but from families and friends. My friends complained about me not giving the speech on that night, but I guess I could not. If I did, I might be crying. So, let's just leave the talking to the Man.

The wedding dinner, was the one we've always wanted. Mostly casual, our guests were roaming around, talking to friends from other tables, exchanging their own seats to catch up with old friends. It's a wedding dinner + gathering of friends to us. We were busy roaming around too, trying to talk to as much friends as possible, but even with this setting, we still didn't manage to entertain all guests. Really sorry to the guests we've missed.

While we're enjoying the day, we've put stresses on our friends. Poor friends, we're truly sorry. They're the ones who took care of the decoration, the reception tables, the flow of the ROM and dinner, dinner for the live band, the alcohol, the videos etc. This group of friends took off our all stresses so that we didn't have to run around the hotel like mad.

We're really glad our guests left mostly at 10pm onwards. Ever since we're preparing for the wedding dinner, the bridal shop, the photographer, the hotel, the live band etc. were telling us buffet dinner mostly ended at 9-9.30pm. Especially it was a Sunday evening, the dinner will end even earlier. But we guessed the guests enjoyed the night as much as we did, the dinner ended unexpectedly late. We're very happy with that.

With all the blessings from everybody, we're finally becoming Mr & Mrs. Our promise to all of you, we will live happily together, we will not disappoint you :)

2 条评论:

cheetheng 说...

Congratulations!

薇薇 说...

thank u!