2009年12月13日星期日

Pinky


Approximately 3 weeks after my lower braces been installed, I visited my dentist again last Thursday. To check if the upper is ready for braces.

Apparently, the upper is not that ready, because my "tigress teeth" at left side had not moved a lot as what the dentist expected. But the right side did a better job. So, my dentist installed braces for two teeth at my upper left, behind my "tigress teeth", so that they move inwards, that allows my tigress teeth to come down.

As usual, the dentist will tighten the braces, and asked if what colour I want. Since, it's going to be a festive season this month, I chose pink, just to be brighter~

>.<

4 条评论:

YinXin 说...

see see...told you the colors are cool! ;D

薇薇 说...

hahaha, actually ppl can't see it, as it's at the lower teeth, and my lips are mostly covering it.

unless i purposely open my mouth like that

Jen Wong 说...

i suggest a rainbow theme!

huinee 说...

First time see someone so cheerful about getting braces >.< :p