2010年2月2日星期二

Everything is in Everything

When you walked pass a hawker stall, you smell food. Do you smell rubbish too?

When you walked pass a rubbish bin, you smell rubbish. But do you smell food too?

I was running this evening, after work. I ran passed a hawker near my place, I smelled very strong seafood fragrant, and I saw the chef cooking. But a few seconds later, I smelled rubbish. There's a faint moment, the scenes of leftover food in rubbish bin came into my mind.

When we watched movies, we saw good in the bad guys. Especially when the kidnappers have grown feelings to the kids, when the bad guys missed their wives, when the... We also saw bad in good guys, especially when the cops killed for revenge, when the cops hid their own fault, when the...

There's always good in bad and bad in good.

In mathematical world, positive can be made up from two negatives, and negatives can be made up from a positive and a negative.

There's no distinct differences in this world, especially when it comes to relationship, when it comes to a person's character, when it comes to making a decision...

So why are we so judgmental to others' life?
So why do we sometimes persist on certain issue? As if we let go, we'll lose the world.

I guess if we can see the world, as a whole, where everything is in everything. I guess, all of us, can be a much more happy person than we are.

Right?

At least I think so.

1 条评论:

huinee 说...

True; however more often than not, it is the negative things that stand out more and lingers in people's memories.

Should watch Law Abiding Citizen, it's a perfect example of what you mentioned in this post. :)