2010年10月11日星期一

1010101010

I'm officially 27 year old yesterday. And, I am not any wiser.

I happened to wake up at 10.10am on 101010. My alarm clock was snoozing crazily since 9.30am in the morning, I kept switching them off until I saw this magical code, 1010101010. Hence, I decided to wake up.

I just thought it's kinda fun. Like I told you, I'm not getting wiser, I realized, I'm still a kid who believes (chose to believe) Peter Pan is real.

I should probably be serious on listing down what I've done in 27 years of my life, and what I should do in the next 2-5 years. But unfortunately, I'm a bit light headed now, as I'm drinking a little bit of beer that Yee Hau bought to celebrate my birthday before he flew to Nepal.

The Man really knows how to surprise me when I least expected anything from his busy schedule. He was so busy preparing Nepal trip, I really never expected any celebration. It's not easy to organize a mission trip. What he did, although it's such simple gesture, moved me to tears. (It's really easy!)

I have got no candles, no birthday songs, but that are not what I need. My family, YH, friends and relatives have already made my day :)

I love the world!

Like Discovery Channel said, the world is awesome!

Let's carry on :)

没有评论: