2010年10月16日星期六

Thoughts after Last Night

Sock Hoai and I chatted the whole night last night, until we saw the purplish light came out from the skyline telling us it's actually morning.

I told her my secret dreams, my frustrations, my weaknesses, my happiness etc... Some of the things, are things I've never told anybody, that I've never have the guts to admit them myself. (That's the problem when you chat for the whole night, and especially you've already had some alcohol)

I was told a few days ago, to do what I want to do when I'm still young because the courage gets lesser as you age.

To put it in another way, you're not doing anything fun and spontaneous anymore!

Talking to Sock Hoai had made me think of a lot of things that I want to achieve, but had not yet achieved, some of them are not even on the way. I realized how much more effort I have to continue to put in, before I die with regrets.

If you have purpose to fulfill, the Beings up in the Heaven will know, and they won't take you away before you achieve them! That's how I remind myself every now and then, so that I work towards what I want.

Ask yourself, if you're given a day to be spontaneous, and that you have nothing to lose, what will you do?


I'm feeling spontaneous now!

没有评论: