2010年10月23日星期六

I'm a Sucker for British Accent Man

Sock Hoai and I went to watch "I love you Philip Morris" last week, a gay movie starred by Ewan McGregor and Jim Carrey. Then we realized, we both like Ewan (OMG! Like so much!) and we're actually suckers for British accent guys.

Give me a random British man, I just love the way they speak. Everything sounds SO elegant.

Even when Simon Cowell is being so mean!


Even when they're so old! I still think Sean Connery is the best James Bond, but of course, he's best when he's Indiana Jones's father.


Even when they went to prostitutes.... :S


Even his hair is getting lesser and lesser... Still sexy!


And of course, when it comes to a combination of British accent, sexy & handsome look and good singer, I melt...


But wait, I think there's one British man whom I might not think he's sexy and elegant...

















Haha!

9 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

haha, this post is cute!

薇薇 说...

hahaha, he is really the only british actor that i'm not crazy about! :P

Miharu 说...

That's because he hardly speaks... and he's a nutcase!

薇薇 说...

Hahahaha....

White Water 说...

i was conned into watching this show....... :p
but i love his acting... :p

YinXin 说...

Maybe it's time to visit?? ;)

薇薇 说...

white water, sh and i made a conclusions that straight men can't take gay show. :P

yinxin, i wish! time and money...

White Water 说...

good to confirm that i am straight. :p

薇薇 说...

i never know u need confirmation on that!
:P