2011年1月23日星期日

在别人眼中的你

I think sometimes, it's rather interesting to understand from the others, what they think about yourself. Of course, you have to ask someone who will be definitely honest to you. And you yourself, have to be prepared of what others said about you, be it good or bad.

Just few days ago, a colleague of mine told me his point of view about me.
  1. Unpredictable, can be explosive at times
  2. Very adaptive, can survive in other teams in the department
Maybe I shall start collecting views from others and do a proper reflections of myself.

What do you think about me?

4 条评论:

Miharu 说...

Experimental! Vivacious! Straightforward! A lot of fun to be with! Hahaha.

薇薇 说...

whoa~

thank you thank you!

huinee 说...

Haha...can say a lot, but let me summarize: siao siao but very reliable~ :D

薇薇 说...

hahaha, good to know i'm reliable.
and i know i'm siau :P