2011年1月15日星期六

Different Concept

I am frequently being misunderstood.

I have been frequently asked, "You seem so happy everyday. You must be so free at work, having nothing to do."

Yes, no doubt I'm almost always on the positive energy side, happy and excited, all smiles and laughs, but it doesn't mean I have nothing to do at work.

Why do we have to be grumpy just because we have work to do? We're paid to work, if you forgot. We have our monthly income because we're hired, and we work. So, why don't we just make our life better, by being happy. When we're happy, works seem easier don't they? At least to me.

I have my stresses too, but I always find a way to laugh, I try.

I'm so glad I have a team of happy colleagues, who make my working life interesting. And they never asked me "You seem so happy everyday. You must be so free at work, having nothing to do."

If you chose to be grumpy, so be it. Don't expect me to be the same. We're just different.

2 条评论:

Miharu 说...

If there's a 'like' button for this post, I would click it haha.

薇薇 说...

hahaha, thanks!
:P