2011年1月20日星期四

On the Way

We're always on the way to somewhere or something. And believe me, on the way is a wonderful thing.

When you're tidying your room, you will first have to make a mess of the room. Things are out of the drawers and boxes before you sort them out and put them into places again. In the mess, you tell yourself, I'm on my way to a clean and neat room.

I'm having my braces. And every month my teeth make some progress, but there are still a lot of gaps to fill. But I tell myself, it's ok, my teeth are on their way to become neat.

When you're on your way, you know something good will come about. You know the results, you are anticipating it.

If you're not having a wonderful life now, if you feel that life sucks... Please, tell yourself "I'm on my way to wonderful things! I'm on my way to beautiful life!".

But don't forget to keep walking, if you don't, you're not on your way.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

I am, in deed ^_^

Thanks,
cs