2011年3月1日星期二

When Everything Seems Right

There's nothing wrong with my life.

I have a job, happy with it.
I have a place to stay, even though it's just a rented place, but I'm happy with whom I stay with.
I have Yee Hau, family and friends when I need them.

When I look around, really, there's nothing wrong.

But did you ever have the feeling, when nothing seems wrong, it feels nothing's right too?

I don't really know how to describe the feeling. But that's exactly how I feel. Let's just call it quarter life crisis, which I always seem to have.

Life's like a party since December last year. Parties, gatherings, travel, celebrations, stay-over etc. After all these came to an end, coming into a quiet March, I actually feel, empty.

Where is the passion?
Where are the dreams?
Where are my determinations?

It's time to think, again.

1 条评论:

Miharu 说...

I somehow understand what you mean. I get that once a while. It's strange how uneasy complacency can feel when sometimes it is the very thing we were after.