2011年5月18日星期三

I'm Loved!

Photobucket

We were busy packing our stuffs to move on Saturday afternoon. I have a bad habit when it comes to packing. I would sit there, soak myself into the memory lane... And wander for a long time.

Over the years, I have stuffed sentimental little things into a little box. And the little box got full, turned into bigger box, and bigger, and eventually it is an IKEA storage box. Among the things I have, I precious the letters and cards, the MOST. They always have a separate box.

Yesterday, I tried to rearrange them so I threw them all over the floor. And before I knew it, I was starting to read some of them.

Then, I rearranged them into categories of senders. And housed them into a cuter box.

Right now, I am really considering to consolidate those I keep in my hometown and these together, so I have a full collection of them :)

With these much , how could I ever giving up sending things to my friend?

P.S I found some handmade cards by Yee Hau back in those days when we're still VERY much romantically in ♥. Hee Hee ^.^

Anyway, Yee Hau said I can refer to these letters when I need to write a biography of myself when I grow old :P

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

Yee Hau makes cards?! Show! :p

薇薇 说...

mai la....
paise :P