2011年5月23日星期一

Life in Boxes

For the past one week, we've been busy packing our belongings into boxes and luggages.

When I stared at the pile of boxes, I felt funny. On the first day of packing, we're organized, we tried to put things in order. I can almost see my life in different categories, i.e. "for my memory", "sentimental", "personal secrets" etc. And of course, the other normal things like clothings, shoes, bags, books and electronic stuffs. As if I've put up an exhibition of my life and I'm the only person who is allowed to walk through all the secret paths.

At the very last minutes, time is tight, we can't afford to be perfect and nostalgic anymore... And, we packed a lot of random boxes that we do not know how to categorize, or rather, we do not have time to categorize anymore.

Is that how we live our life? When we have time, we try to make things perfect. But when we're out of time, we give ourselves excuses, and we start to put everything together, without considering the consequences. (Of course, in this case, the consequence is that we took longer time to unpack the random boxes)

Maybe, it's time for me to sit still and organize bits of pieces of my life. Because I really hate those random boxes!!!

2 条评论: