2011年7月11日星期一

Bumblebee & A New Friend

Call me crazy, when I got this watch as a present from Yee Hau, I called it Bumblebee. The colour combination reminds me a lot of Bumblebee.

I wanted to get this watch simply because of the step counter that comes with it. Besides, it tells you how much calorie you burnt. (Girls love this) It tells me I walked average 15km per day during my backpacking travel. I'm proud of it. I've been loving it.


However, there's a problem with the rubber strap. It stains easily. At first, water is good enough to clean it. Then, I have to start using soap water. Then now, soap water doesn't do a good job too.

It struck me while I was watching TV, "Why didn't I try wet tissue?". Please don't call me aunty, but I always have the habit to keep the wet tissue given by restaurant. Hence... after shower, I was cleaning my Bumblebee with wet tissue. And it works! Now it's clean!!! :)

* * * * *

But there's one problem with Bumblebee, it's too sporty. It doesn't go well with all my outfit (Girls... *roll eyes*). So, I've been eye-ing the white watch from Casio for some time.

Then, finally I had my friend to get this for me all the way from HK! It's $40 cheaper, how can you blame me? :P

And for the record, this is the first watch I ever bought for myself. Like, seriously.

Will I regret for it's pure white? I guess I will. But I'm loving it for this moment.


So, no more watch for ... I dunno, another few years.

4 条评论:

Unknown 说...

So, what name will you give to the white watch?
Sideswipe (another Autobot)?

薇薇 说...

eto, no name yet. definitely not something cheesy like snow white. but i don't know what is sideswipe either, sorry, i like transformers but i can't remember their names.

any better suggestions?

huinee 说...

Name suggestion: Switch :p

She's the character in The Matrix who has blond hair and wears all-white costume. Hehehe...

薇薇 说...

switch... eto.. nope :P
it must be something i know :)