2012年4月14日星期六

French Breakfast

Taken with iPhone and edited on photography apps

Woke up 6.40am this morning to cook breakfast.

Incredible isn't it? I woke up much earlier than I normally do on weekdays. And what I did? Just making breakfast, and enjoyed it together with the Man. And when he set off to work, I turned on the laptop that had been in rest for a few days and started surfing as usual.

It's wonderful sometimes, to wake up early, having some extra time that I don't usually have.

Now, I'll just be waiting for my laundry, listening to Adele in Royal Albert Hall. Maybe, some yoga practice later.

Have a nice weekend ahead peeps!

Oh, by the way, it's really kinda French breakfast that I cooked. It's not a typical French breakfast the French will have. (At least not what I observed when I traveled to France) I named it French breakfast because, I learned the omelet from "French Food at Home", the toasts were French baguette. And the toasts were supposed to go along with the canned food that I bought from France last October :)

没有评论: