2008年9月24日星期三

Lately

I realized I didn't blog much this month. So, I decided to write something, just to tell you guys (I wonder how many readers I actually have) what have I been doing.

I've been very busy with work since I don't know when. Some colleagues have left the team. One went to continue father's business, one went back to home country for good, one wanted to concentrated on the study. Man power had been tight, and most of us work like mad.

Met up with Celeste on one of the Friday after work. I don't really remember when, as I have totally lost the sense of the sequence of happenings. We met at Orchard, and had dinner at Shimbashi Soba. We're both VERY hungry, we talked lesser and finished our dinner in the shortest time of all the meals we had together. Then, we walked around Orchard aimlessly, and ended up in Starbucks.

I didn't celebrate much of Mid Autumn Festival. I didn't even buy the mooncakes for my colleagues like what I did last year. This year's mooncake is crazily expensive, and I think I really cannot afford. And the moon on Mid Autumn Night itself, wasn't that pretty.

Yee Hau then left me at home for a few days more than a week at home to mission trip in Nepal. He landed in Singapore on Monday evening. I thought he would definitely lost some weight but NO. But having his stories of how great Nepal is, made me feeling like going so badly.

I went for a drink with colleagues last Friday night. We rushed to Brewerkz 5 minutes before the Happy Hour ended and ordered 6 jugs of home brewed beer. And of course, as per the hungry ghost requested (me! Who else!) they ordered a little bit more finger food than what they wanted to. After that, we went to an open hall Karaoke, which was really my first time. I guess I still prefer to go the traditional Karaoke with a few good friends.

I went to Singapore Biennale on Saturday afternoon, on my own, because I don't really know who else is interested in this. I took some pictures, and I've shared the favourites in my photo blog and facebook too. There are total 3 main venues but I have only been to City Hall and South Beach Development. I guess I might be going to Marina Bay this weekend. After visiting the art exhibition, I met Jerry in Jurong Point for dinner. And since we have not shared thoughts and deep talks for centuries, we brought some beers (again!) and peanuts to my place. It's great to feel close once again.

(After reading the entry, I think I've got the sequence correct :D)

4 条评论:

huinee 说...

Hey...didn't know you can drink beer... :P Next CNY we drink beer and eat snacks together k! >.<

薇薇 说...

didn't drink a lot la. can get used of drinking since i came back from china.

hehe.

KiaHooi 说...

cindy dunno will bring any wine from some country next year or not, haha. I think I improved, can drink with you all! yay!

薇薇 说...

well, if she bring next year, then we'll drink la~

hahaha~~~

hopefully she's going back to bm next year. is she?