2008年9月6日星期六

Nike Human Race

We ran for Nike Human Race last Sunday at 4.30pm. What a time to start a run eh? Well, the idea of this run is a relay from one city to another, that is why, some city will have to start running at some odd hours.

I never like running back in the secondary school days. I even found ways to avoid going to PJ classes. That's me back in 10 years ago. What about now? I paid some fees to run. I ran 10km first time last year. I was "amazed" (some what) by myself, that I can actually finish it. And this year, I ran Nike Human Race for 10km (that is the only category) and I will run half marathon during the Standard Chartered.

Anyway, "runspiration" is not the main theme I wanted to share.

When I was running last week, I looked at the whole stretch of runners in front and behind me, and I immediately thought of the Christmas Island Red Crabs!


Look at this!

Note: Photos from Human Race taken by Yee Hau with his mobile phone while photos of Red Crabs Race downloaded from websites.

Specially thanks to Kia Hooi whom walked me through my Photoshop CS3 Struggle~~~

4 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

If only someone took a photo from plane view, haha!

at least u understand what i'm talking about, haha...

薇薇 说...

yaya, i understand what you're tryng to say :D

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

haha, this is a nice one!

薇薇 说...

kekeke... i bet u will think the same if you were here.