2008年12月27日星期六

Some Recollections

So finally someone complained that I have not been blogging for some time. At least I know there are still people reading it :P

~~~~~~~~~~

I've been back at home for a week. Yes, wonder how time can fly so fast, I've already rotting for a week. I have an entry half written to tell people what I have done on the past weekend, but the TMNUT was bloody slow in uploading photos, I've decided to postpone the publishing of the post. Bloody **** TMNUT had not been good for the past few years, I wish Santa Clause didn't give them anything for Christmas. If he did, let's make it shit.

~~~~~~~~~~

I've reached home on 20.12.2008 morning. I didn't have much time to rest on that particular morning. I had my breakfast with my family, changed and there I went to Khoo Kongsi for some ceremony and also dinner, for consecutively two days. This was actually the half written post I've been talking about. Let me postpone this, ok? On 21.12.2008, of course we did celebrate Winter Solstice too. What's more? We watched "Ip Man" at Gurney Plaza too! Oh... I just can't help loving Donnie Yen, he's soooooooooooooo COOL!

~~~~~~~~~~

On 22.12.2008 and 23.12.2008, finally I've got some time to sleep a little bit later, got myself a new pair of spectacles. But still didn't manage to get myself a medical checkup. I better hurry up! And I also didn't have the time to call Soon Oo up as I've promised him. And what's more, I had one of the worst diarrhea ever, due to a overdue chicken pie as breakfast. I lost all my energy through one time vomitting and over 20 times (according to Ah En's calculations) diarrhea. I finally stopped the diarrhea with the "Goh Tak Sua" and the Kopi O, they worked quite well. I also managed to get myself hyrated with 100plus.

~~~~~~~~~~

24.12.2008, it's X'mas eve already. Despite of my previous night's terrible diarrhea, we woke up early to Penang again. My sis had made a facial appointment for both of us, so here we went! The facial was quite relaxing, I almost fell asleep. Then as usual, we went shopping and eating with my aunt and cousins.

~~~~~~~~~~

On Christmas Day, we went to my Wu Yi's house to celebrate an Ang Moh's type of Christmas. This was the first time I had X'mas pudding, X'mas cake, Turkey, stuffings etc for X'mas. It was fun. Of course it wouldn't be that fun without all my cousins! Ah Yuan had been very fast to blog about this, so I let him do the stories while I postpone all the entries that would involve photos uploading.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I went shopping with my best companions in BM, Kia Hooi and Wooi Fong. We brought all our swimming customes thinking we would do shopping+swimming, but all we did was shopping!!!!! All of us had a lot to bring home, and that was so cool~

~~~~~~~~~~

All the above were just a "summary" (I'll fail Rumusan with this) of what I've been doing since 20.12.2008 when I stepped my feet in Penang. I realized I don't have too much time here in Penang before I fly to Cambodia, I really better start doing all the things I would like to do before I complained I always don't have enough time.

PS Gosh, I realized I have so much to blog about after I came back from Cambodia. The postponed Khoo Kongsi ceremony and X'mas, and also my upcoming Cambodia trip with Kia Hooi, Wooi Fong and Han Chean. Cool~

Till then~

1 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

wah, still have time for this. good! I didn't even start photoshop our photos and I have so many things to blog about, Khoo Kongsi, Xmas celebration, 冬至, and of course my summary of year 2008 and my plans for 2009. aiyo, no time!!!