2008年12月4日星期四

Stan Smith K


I bought a pair of Adidas Stan Smith in Vivo City on Monday this week after work. I've always wanted this type of shoes, but I always failed to get one. The answers I've got from the shops are mostly "Sorry Ma'am, we don't have the size" and "Sorry Ma'am, this is a design for men". Sigh...

Finally on Monday, I found size 4 in Adidas shop in Vivo City. I asked the promoter if they have other colours. He showed me another one in white with dark blue, asked me if I'd like to try that. But I looked at him in the most puzzled expression I have "This size?"

You can't believe it, he showed me a shoes for... baby maybe. Then he kindly explained to me "Ma'am, you're actually trying on the kids' design."

Oh my god!



Realize the "K"? It's for kids.

It's quite embarrasing initially, to purchase a pair kids' shoes. But when I knew I was paying half of the price of the adults' shoes, I was more than delighted! I paid $53 for this pair of shoes, while new arrival of adults shoes are close to $100 or even more!

Yay!

From now onwards, I'm doing to shop for kids shoes.

3 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

喂,他们有size 2吗?哈哈!

薇薇 说...

hey, i'm sure they have size 2 for kids. and the kids design look like adult design, so ppl wouldn't notice.

you should consider to get one! :P
(it's always better than getting kikilala)

Unknown 说...

Da jie only get Anakku (baby brand)