2009年7月24日星期五

Boobs Pasta

Back in San Francisco almost one month ago, we saw this in a shop at Fisherman's Wharf. After which, Hui Nee posted the photos on Facebook and we started to joke how would the pasta looks like if they were cooked.

Hui Nee took it so seriously, she actually bought them for me!



And I promised her, I'd take pictures and show her how do they look like.




Before cook. Oh, you saw the nipples?



Cooked. Slightly deformed but can still see the shapes.



But after stirring with my ingredients, I can't find the boobs??!! They became a plate of normal pasta...




Oh... There they go, a deformed boob.

5 条评论:

huinee 说...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!! *喘气*

薇薇 说...

specially for you~

huinee 说...

I 喘气 in my first comment because I laughed until out of breath k...don't 学薇薇想歪! :P

Jen Wong 说...

haha!
moral of the story:"never cook the boobs!!!!"

薇薇 说...

I got another box of penis pasta....
i think they'll get soggy and soft after cooked.....