2009年7月8日星期三

Ice Age


I know I will never miss Ice Age 3 in the cinema. And I will regret if I did.

It's amazing how an animation made people laugh over so many years. I can still remember the first Ice Age trailer. Why? Because 3 of us were in the cinema for another show that I can't recall. En was still very young at that time, and he laughed as if he's crying when he's young. And that's what he did when he saw the trailer for the first time. Even when the trailer ended, he's still laughing!!

And Da Jie and I knew, we're so going to watch this with Ah En in the cinema! And we did, and we adore Ice Age!

I just found out the first Ice Age was 7 years ago... Time flies, but some things don't change, like the hilarious Ice Age :P

P.S.
I found that whenever I go for animation/comedy, I and my movie partner (either Yee Hau, siblings, family or friends etc.) are the only ones that are dominating the laughters. What happen to the people? People don't find stupid animation funny anymore? Weird huh? No wonder people nowadays are so stressed up.

5 条评论:

Unknown 说...

I remember that... When I think about that, it's quite embarrassing actually... hehehe

I agree with you er jie, people these days don't know how to laugh, maybe they just don't get the jokes...

薇薇 说...

that's not embarassing at all :D
it's fun! whenever the 3 of us watch any stupid movies or animation together, we made the hilarious triple the original :P

Jen Wong 说...

how come??? when i went to cinema watching this.. everyone in the hall were laughing so loud.. LOL.. it's really great to have so many ppl laughing together..

薇薇 说...

maybe you watched when there are lots of kids in the same cinema?

peiyun 说...

I was watching it with lots of kids too!

A lot of laughter... and... cries (literally) too =S