2009年8月3日星期一

Public Enemies

I've been looking forward for this movie ever since Khai Lin told me about it. Johnny Depp, how can one miss his movie??

I was very excited when I knew this is going to be played by Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. But, it was a shock that Christian Bale was the biggest disappointment in this show! In his first scene, I thought "Man! Why did he act like Keanu???"

If you like Johnny Depp (like me!!!), it's still a show to watch, because he's simply the best!

Side note, the soundtrack was very good :D
(Do let me know if you're interested)

Rating: 3/5 (all the stars go to JD!)

PS. The veteran policeman was very charismatic as well!

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

LOL at the comparison with Keanu. :P It seems like Keanu is the base line for comparison for actors who can't act! :P Sad but kinda true...

薇薇 说...

hahaha, itu keanu can only act in movies where only action and good look are needed :P