2010年11月29日星期一

It's a bit....

I was running in the gym this evening after work. I planned to run at least 1.5hr today, and rest for the whole week till the actual Standard Chartered marathon.

Anyway, when I was at my last half an hour, the machine started to act weird. I wasn't holding the heart beat sensor at all, I never had the habit. But out of nowhere, the heart beat was 90. And it went pretty stable throughout the half an hour, from 88-91.

It's kinda freaky!

Luckily there were a lot of people in the gym, I didn't freak out. But I was trying to tell the machine, whispering in my heart, "Let me finish ok? It's just half an hour more."

:P

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

The only thing that I want to say is: "nice try!" :D


cs

Jen Wong 说...

well.... it's just a running machine with faulty heart beat sensor..haha.. dun be freaky lah...

--andy-- 说...

hi Wei, just curious why you are not updating your photo-blog 摄界 any more? I miss the photos and catchy captions.

薇薇 说...

Thanks Andy for visiting my photo blog.

Ya, I know i've been lazy for quite a while! I do not have the inspiration of what to capture lately. I haven't been cooking much too!!!

But I'll be going to Shanghai end of this year for X'mas, I bet I'll have lots to share by Jan :)

Thank you very much! Really appreciate that :)