2012年12月31日星期一

My Year 2012

Since the world didn't end on 21.12.12 as predicted, I am still given a chance to sit down and list down my yet another interesting year.

Well, let me think what I have done, it didn't feel much this year...
  1. Started my year 2012 counting down in Shanghai with my family.
  2. Went to KL twice for just weekends. Once with Yee Hau just for weekend getaway, another time was to send En off to University.
  3. Ran half marathon in midnight and in the rain for the first time of my life.
  4. Flew to HK just to meet up with Hui Nee, since I haven't got a chance to meet her up for the entire year.
  5. En visited me at Singapore for the first time (by himself) before entering university. 
  6. Went to Universal Studio Singapore for the first time with En even though I stay there and going there can be so convenient.
  7. Attended 3 best friends' wedding in a year, to be exact, in 3 months.  
  8. Learned simple make up for the first time of my life. DIY through Youtube. Don't you just love internet!
  9. Had our own DIY prewedding shots in Penang with an entourage of 7 people. It was fun and tiring! Luckily we only have to do this once in a life time.
  10. Planned and finally done with our own wedding in Singapore.
  11. Got married.
  12. Invited and seated at media seats for the first time of my life in Singapore National Chinese Music Competition 2012.
  13. Preparing for 2nd and 3rd episodes of our wedding.
  14. Had a great time with my cousins at Penang, and finally went to some famous cafes in Georgetown, like a tourist!
 I'll leave the reflections for myself.

Happy new year everybody and have a great & wonderful year ahead!

And to my friend, Cindy, Happy Birthday!!! *hugs*

1 条评论:

Cindy 说...

Thanks for the birthday wish gal! I wish u a joyous and fruitful 2013 ya!