Well, let me think what I have done, it didn't feel much this year...
- Started my year 2012 counting down in Shanghai with my family.
- Went to KL twice for just weekends. Once with Yee Hau just for weekend getaway, another time was to send En off to University.
- Ran half marathon in midnight and in the rain for the first time of my life.
- Flew to HK just to meet up with Hui Nee, since I haven't got a chance to meet her up for the entire year.
- En visited me at Singapore for the first time (by himself) before entering university.
- Went to Universal Studio Singapore for the first time with En even though I stay there and going there can be so convenient.
- Attended 3 best friends' wedding in a year, to be exact, in 3 months.
- Learned simple make up for the first time of my life. DIY through Youtube. Don't you just love internet!
- Had our own DIY prewedding shots in Penang with an entourage of 7 people. It was fun and tiring! Luckily we only have to do this once in a life time.
- Planned and finally done with our own wedding in Singapore.
- Got married.
- Invited and seated at media seats for the first time of my life in Singapore National Chinese Music Competition 2012.
- Preparing for 2nd and 3rd episodes of our wedding.
- Had a great time with my cousins at Penang, and finally went to some famous cafes in Georgetown, like a tourist!
Happy new year everybody and have a great & wonderful year ahead!
And to my friend, Cindy, Happy Birthday!!! *hugs*