2009年3月19日星期四

****

Why? Because I'm damn angry and mad right now!

The owner had came to the flat to take BEAUTIFUL pictures of this unit so that we can advertise it for resale. We're not against it, as we do not have a choice. We let her came in by herself as we're all off to work.

I just stepped into my house, like 15mins ago. Guess what I found out? The place is now looking as if there wasn't anybody staying, no shoes, no mat, nothing on the table, nothing on coffee table, even nothing on the goddamn kitchen cupboard! She stuffed all our things into store room and cupboard and never took them out!

I have to find my shoes in store room, my mat stuffed in a corner and even more things that I do not know where to look for. Where the hell is my coffee????

F***!

I wish I could move instantly!

4 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

=S the owner sure is rude...
hope everything will be alright for u soon...

薇薇 说...

sure is nth i expected from her. she hasn't been disturbing for such a long time, in fact, like never.

all the things that she had done recently, had ruined lots of good impressions I have for her...

haiz...

huinee 说...

Wow, how rude! I'd leave the toilet in an absolute mess just to spite her... :P Hehehe! Too bad have to worry about deposit money~

匿名 说...

faster move ba~