2009年3月18日星期三

In the Middle of...

Have you ever realized your room is always the messiest when you're tidying?

*****

We're packing our stuffs, to clear the extra room for my owner so that she could rent it to another extra person in this house. The room is a mess, the place is a mess and I'm in a mess too

Just within 10 days, a lot of things turned upside down. When I came back, I learned that my owner wanted to rent out the extra room without a proper door for another person. And I also learned that this situation is just going to be temporary because at the end, all the occupants in the flat will have to move because she's selling it.

That means, I'm going to look for a place to stay, all of the sudden.

One of the housemate is getting married soon. Another, he is expecting us to "find a new place together" but we had rejected his "invitation" kindly.

*****

We always have a peace, when the tidying job is over. That is when the mess is gone, or we just hide the mess somewhere invisible.

I need a peace of mind and also a peaceful looking place. I keep telling myself, this is just temporary.

When the tidal wave is gone, the sand will set. Ain't it?

3 条评论:

huinee 说...

Aiya, sudden changes like this always feel like someone had yanked the carpet under your feet, don't they? Anyway, I'm sure the sand will set soon. *hugs* By the way, while you're in your tidying mode, mind tidying my apartment too? :P

KiaHooi 说...

sigh... i don't like unexpected news like this also, always caught me off guard, but, you prolly can get a better place with better housemates. Good eh?

薇薇 说...

hui nee, u buy me my return tickets to ur place, and also promise to bao ka liao my meals and transportation, then i'll consider to do tidying for u :P

kiahooi.... i guess things could get even worse as times go on when she got ppl to come to see the house etc....