2009年3月19日星期四

Departures


Saw Sock Hoai's blog recommending this. Since it's been some time since I watched Jap movie, and it's been some time I cried in the movie, I've decided to watch this, alone. But I forgot I wasn't alone at all, because the cinema was packed with people even though it's weekdays. It's school holidays! I've forgotten about that!

It's a movie, where a cellist "accidentally" became a make up artist. Not any common make up artist you've seen, he only did it on dead bodies. It was kind of funny in the beginning on how he struggled to overcome his fears and uneasiness. But, the tears just kept rolling down from my cheek at the end. It's not a very sad movie, but it sure moved you a lot.

Worth a watch!

4 条评论:

阿思 说...

我也是在这里的凤凰台看到了这出戏的介绍片段。 看样子好像很好看哦。

薇薇 说...

很不错看的啊,尤其一个人看。哭到稀里哗啦!哈哈哈哈!

huinee 说...

Yer~ Sounds like a movie I'm staying far far away from :P Hehehe...

Unknown 说...

不错的电影!