2009年4月16日星期四

Danny Gokey

Man, I never got to follow every single episode of American Idol since the very first season. But I definitely started to watch a lot more since last season, felt sad when Michael Johns got kicked out and was happy when David Cook won AI as the very best American Idol so far!

I like Danny since I watched his audition, I think he looks a bit like Robert Downey Jr from certain angle (definitely not when you look straight into his face! and definitely not when you look at his tummy!), and I like his voice and the feelings he brings out of the song.

Some people like Adam Lambert, yes, I think Adam has a stronger vocal, but he just want to show off his vocal without really giving the feelings most of the time. The most unbelievable thing was, even Simon gave him a standing ovation?? If Simon was to give a standing ovation to one and only one, it should be David Cook, no other AI than him. (Is Simon GAY?)




没有评论: