2009年4月2日星期四

I Learned a Lesson

In some way or another, I told myself, it's good that the economy crisis happened when I am still quite fresh in work force.

Why?

Now that my company is actively practicing all the actions to lower the operational cost, I learned that regardless of what position you are, what kind of career path your superior tried to paint for you, you're hit no matter what. At the same time, the executives are still receiving filthy pay and bonuses.

When it comes to cost, corporates are no mercy.

When it comes to life, we have to save ourselves, and we always have to do it before the next waves.

It's like a slap on my face. All of the sudden I am doing a lot of thinking day in and day out, I have not got a solution yet, but I do have things on my mind that I think I will take some time to craft them out so that I can discuss with people I trusted the most.

No, I do not have an answer yet. But I tell myself, build my own empire while having my day job. Do NOT get hit, at least not so badly affected anymore when it comes to the next economy crisis. I can't afford to get hit when I'm in my middle aged.

1 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hmm....finally you are thinking.....