2009年10月19日星期一

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


Watching cartoon is one of the funnest things to do with my siblings. And with my Deepavali home trip, we watched the currently showing, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, in 3D.

The story was not something to shout about, a kid who dream to be a great scientist and how he failed repeatedly to finally become successful. The 3D effect wasn't as great as Up, still my favourite animation of 2009 by far.

However, for a great laugh, those meatballs have really made the cinema blasted with laughters, almost non-stop.

I would still give 3/5 for this show.

:D

3 条评论:

Jen Wong 说...

UP's 3D effect also not good ler.. although it's a great movie.

薇薇 说...

3D is better than 2D definitely :)

Jen Wong 说...

very little 3D effects only and i really dunno how to appreciate the enjoyment with heavy big glass......to me it sound more like a marketing hype..(maybe i expect too much due to their successful adv in 3D..haha)