2010年3月6日星期六

Alice in Wonderland in 3D

Downloaded from entertainmentwallpaper.com

I've watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. The 3D was very smooth and there are lots of depths in the 3D, hence, it makes things really really 3D! And this time, the 3D glasses are better, I felt more comfortable throughout the entire show, there's no need to adjust the glasses every few minutes.

The story has nothing to shout about. It's a Disney show, good and evil are very distinct. You know the story from start to end by 5 minutes of the show. But, if you grow up watching Disney cartoons like me, and can still remember bits and pieces of the old cartoons even when you're way past your childhood. Well, I think you should never miss this show.

The blue caterpillar, the mad hatter, the white rabbit, the red queens, the cards soldiers, the cat, the weird animals, the twins etc... They are memories of my childhood, and watching them, feels like meeting old friends.

Yee Hau complained the story was too flat.

I thought they're ok, because I'm only expecting fairy tales from Disney, not any super big film.

Rating? I should give a 3/5, it was not as good as I expected it to be. But, the wonderful colour had made me feel Wonderland enough :)

Anyway, it's my "Happy Unbirthday" today :D

3 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

a very happy unbirtday to you! (^^)

匿名 说...

hello friend
i would like to watch alice in 3D
could you please tell me where i can watch this movie in 3D in malaysia?

薇薇 说...

da jie, a happy unbirthday to you too!

anonymous, sorry for missing your comments, i am not staying msia currently, so sorry, i can't answer ur question