2010年3月15日星期一

Nodame Cantabile Finale & 1812 Overture


Thanks to Sock Hoai, I became a fan of Nodame since I watched the hilarious japanese drama. Since then, I watched all the released movies, including the latest finale in Paris, with Sock Hoai and Ai Mei of course, who else :)

Nodame never failed to make us laugh like crazy, even though we had so little sleep the night before. (SH only slept for one hour, poor thing)

But today, I'm actually writing to tell you about 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky, instead of the movie. I always like Tchaikovsky's pieces, 1812 Overture was also one of my favourite. During the show, I was very delighted when this song was in their song list of the concert.

At the end of the piece, there's a scene where the concert manager went out of the concert hall, and lit up the cannons. The entire cinema was laughing, including me of course. I thought it was just another joke.

But this afternoon, I found out, I am the joke to have laughed at that scene!

I was playing 1812 Overture from Youtube on headphone while writing a report today. As the song approached the end, I heard some familiar sounds. I thought, "This percussion really sounds like a bomb!" So curiously, I turned on the monitor to check what percussion was that. To my surprise, the concert was really firing something on the stage!!!

I couldn't help myself sharing this with Sock Hoai and she as dumbfounded as I was. She googled and found out that "cannons" were actually listed in instruments in this song!

Still couldn't believe? Watch this video and read the info at right column.

I am very impressed!

3 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

wow! impressive indeed!

薇薇 说...

never thought of leh...

Se@n 说...

那是一首每次聽了都會感動的曲子!!!