2010年3月4日星期四

Alice in Wonderland



Everybody knows I'm a JD fan.

But you may not know, I grow up watching tonnes of cartoons. I meant tonnes! And a lot of time, I watched them repeatedly as if there's nothing else to do in the world. Alice in Wonderland was one of them.

I've been looking forward for Alice in Wonderland in movie since I knew Tim Burton was going to make one :D Tim Burton & Johnny Depp, the best!

I was just preparing myself for the show, so I searched for the pieces of Wonderland memories on Youtube. Oh gosh... I love it!

The Unbirthday Party, the Caterpillar, the Queen etc...

However, my colleague commented that this show makes him feel like everybody is on drug! Is that it? I thought it was full of imagination~

:)

3 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

oh, i love the unbirthday party! what a good reason to celebrate everyday. haha!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

oh, i love the unbirthday party! what a good reason to celebrate everyday. haha!

薇薇 说...

but mad hatter is crazy dude!