2008年5月7日星期三

Summary of a Few Things

It'e been kinda rush for me.

I went back to BM on Labour Day, for home and for visiting my grandma who had been hospitalised. A piece of good news came to me this afternoon, my mom told me that Ah Ma can sit and walk a little bit with help from the helpers in nursing home. She can even eat KFC! That's very good! I think she would be able to go home on June! Strong Ah Ma! :-)

I came to Singapore on Monday morning(5/5), cleared custom on 8am, which was kinda late coz normally I should be taking shower at 8am! Anyway, I still managed to rush back to my office at 9.10am. Before I can warm my seat, I had been pulled out to vendor's lab to perform some testing etc. Work work work, and feeling very tired...

Now, I'm sitting in front of my home pc, writing this in a bit of anxiety because, I had just finished packing my stuffs (finally!!!!) for my first business trip! I'll be going to Dublin for 2 weeks. It's a bit crazy because my hand carry is heavier than my check-in luggage! Well... with the laptop and hmm hmm....DSLR, and also.... books... no doubt I have heavier hand carry...

I hope I didn't leave anything unpack... And I hope I can really do something for this trip! Takkan people spend so much $$ on my business trip and I come back empty handed?!

I think there shall not be any big difference for my presence in the internet world, I should be able to update my life in Dublin as frequent as I can.

The biggest difference is my presence in Yee Hau's life. With my absent, he has freedom for two weeks! :P

3 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

It's great that you can update the going-ons there, looking forward to it~

匿名 说...

rephrase a bit:
"And I hope I can really BUY MY FRENS something for this trip! Takkan people spend so much $$ on my business trip and I come back empty handed FOR MY FRENS?!"

I am ur fren, of cos...?


cs

匿名 说...

enjoy ur trip!!!! we haven't met or spoken to each other for a loooong time. miss u. please take care and have fun!!

say hi to the queen for me when u have tea with her, she knows who i am. hahahaha