2008年6月24日星期二

Back From The Chaotic World

I finally touched down at Singapore Changi Airport last night after my 4D3N at Bangkok.

I can't wait to blog about my trip because my photos at some places are just magnificent! Cause the weather was very nice! The sky was so blue and you just can't stop taking photos! :) However, the temperature was very high, I had sunburn at my shoulders :P

My itinerary for 4D3N:
20.6.2008
  • Touched down Survabhumi Airport at 12.30pm.
  • Checked into Eastin Hotel and Spa at 2.30pm
  • Shower
  • Walked from hotel to Chidlom station and ate a lot of street food along the way
  • Went to MBK and shopped!
  • Went to Suan Lum night bazaar

21.6.2008
  • Went to Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keow at 8.30am
  • Ride on a Tuk Tuk and being brought to "Holland"
  • Went to Kao San to shop and have lunch
  • Went to Wat Pho
  • Took ferry at Tha Tien to Wat Arun
  • Went back to Tha Tien to wait for sunset until 7pm
  • Went to Pratunam Night Market

22.6.2008
  • Day Tour of Floating Market+Tiger Temple+River Kwai
  • Back to hotel at 7pm
  • Shower
  • Went to Chinatown
  • Went back to Pratunam to try massage
23.6.2008
  • Shopping at Pratunam Market again!
  • Shopping at Platinum Fashion Mall
  • Went to Isetan
  • Went to Siam Paragon
  • Head back to hotel to get our luggages at 3.30pm
  • Took a crazy cab to Survanabhumi Airport and reached 4.30pm
  • Fly to Changi at 6.15pm
I will blog about these places with photos in my photoblog so please check that out! :)

Till then~
Working time again :)

5 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

wei, tipu! mana ada photos?

薇薇 说...

just loaded la aunty! cannot wait meh... I blog about this during lunch time leh~~~

first day photo not so good, coz just walk and eat around.

huinee 说...

Coincidence? I also have sunburn on my shoulders! :P We should trade pics of those! :P

薇薇 说...

hahaha! what did u do? y got sunburn?

薇薇 说...

hahaha! what did u do? y got sunburn?