2008年6月28日星期六

Wonderful Evening with Colleagues

I had the greatest time with my colleagues last night at Steven's place. We got off from work at 4pm in the afternoon and headed to Steven's place for super pampering night!

Steven is the greatest party host I've ever seen. We're welcomed with Japanese cocktail when we stepped into the house. And of course, we're greeted by Bobo Chai, the little white dog. Then, Steven filled us with grilled German sausages and salad as appetizers. And then, we start to drink beers.

At 4.30pm, we smelled our thin crust pizzas... Steven made 4 different flavours of pizzas all by himself. Seafood, beef, pepperoni, curry chicken! We just sapu everything within 5 mins! They are so good we think Steven can sell the pizzas already!

Then, we have different activities like planting vegetables at the backyard. Well, Steven's idea was to have us plant the vege and got us back to the house 3 months later for BBQ. I think that was great and I helped to plant eggplant. I hope they grow though :P

We played games and the losers have to drink. Anyway, we all drink no matter we're losers or winners. And more pizzas after activities, more snacks, more beers... More of everything!

This is my ideal connections with colleagues. Previously I always envy people to be so closed with their colleagues that they hang out even after work. Finally, I got them myself :)

Nothing special, but I just want to share my happiness.

But not too good now, as I'm having sore throat :P

没有评论: