2008年6月8日星期日

Iron Man


Never expected that, I'd like this movie so much!

I like Robert Downey Jr a lot since I watched him on Ally McBeal on Season 4. When he played Larry, Ally's boyfriend. He had to leave the drama because he was caught to be on drugs. I was so sad that I can't see him on the drama anymore... (Luckily Bon Jovi came into the picture) I can still remember Larry had to leave to Detroit in the drama. What a sad one...

Ok, sorry for being distracted.

I didn't even think of watching this movie because the trailer sucks! No matter how much I like Robert, the trailer and the Superhero type of movie just can't make me feel interested. However, thanks to Ying and En, they strongly recommended this movie to me. Since we've always, most of the time, having the same taste for movie, I trusted them.

Iron Man was GREAT! Despite of how funny the Iron Man was being built from the junk of steels, I like how the director put everything together. It's definitely better than being bitten by spider and become spiderman.

Storyline was pretty much easily predicted. Who's the villian who's the good guys etc. And the only actress was boring the Gwyneth Paltrow. Remember her? Brad Pitt's ex-girlfriend before Jennifer Aniston. (Ok, sorry, out of topic)

The special effect and the fighting scenes are not as much as most of the superhero movie, but the story is more fulfilling. However, I doubt how would the Iron Man2 would be? Better or worse? Let's see how it goes.

If you've missed the movie in cinema, remember to buy DVD!

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

That is the best you can describe Gwyneth?? I would like to propose that you add "the lead actress of one of the worst Oscar Best Movie ever - Shakespear In Love". ha ha!

薇薇 说...

i have already forgotten about that movie!tsk tsk tsk...