2009年6月26日星期五

The King of Pop


It's more than words to describe. It was so shockingly sad...

It's just yesterday when my colleague asked me to chose a playlist on the internet radio so that we can listen to music while working hard, I chose Michael Jackson. And the same time today, I've got the news that he had passed away. On the same computer, and at the same time...

It's pointless to tell anybody how good he was. There will be no other singers can beat his music career, how he shone through so many era.

Rest In Peace.

One of my favourite MJ live performance.


4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

yes. I was so shocked this morning!! Papa and I watched the news this morning before I went to work! So sad.....

huinee 说...

Truly shocking...when my co workers started mass emailing the news, I thought it was a joke!!!

Unknown 说...

sad story... I thought the DJ played pranks on listeners at first...

Besides, your dangerous video is short version punya

薇薇 说...

i know that. but at that time when i want to blog, i can't find the full version