2009年6月23日星期二

Wei Wei in The States


This is me at Golden Gate Bridge at San Francisco!

I am currently in my hotel at Boise, Idaho for work. I'll be here for 5 days for cross training. My hotel is located just opposite to my office. However, we still take cars to work because walking is a bit far. The campus is very big.

I'll blog more when I'm back to Singapore. Right now, my bio clock is nor here nor Singapore time. I am pretty much awake on working hours, but after dinner I feel tired. And I only go to toilet at night! Hm...


Till then~

4 条评论:

~AmK~ 说...

so u staying at the marriot ar? I stayed at Hilton last time when i was there.. quite some distance away, so we sure have to drive. Enjoy...

薇薇 说...

oh... ya, hilton a bit further down. i should try walking to work one day~
:)
the weather is so good to walk!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

your brain tell you to go to sleep after turning dark but forgot to tune your orsi clock. haha!

薇薇 说...

first of all, when i feel sleepy, the sun here still feels like the noon sun, pretty bright. it only gets dark here at 10pm. so the turning dark and sleepy has got nth to do with each other.

my orsi clock, kinda funny, still is at night after so many days. hahahaha....