2009年11月24日星期二

Itacho Sushi


To cheer the naggy-moody-braces-patient like me, Yee Hau said we should go out to walk walk after work on Friday. So we went to Orchard, to walk around with all the X'mas lights and have some soft food that I can dine in with.

Walking around ION Orchard, we realized there wasn't much choices, and Japanese food appeared to be the most suitable choice. Yee Hau had heard about Itacho from his friends and so we decided to give it a try.

The queue was very long but since I wasn't too hungry yet (ever since the tooth extraction, my tummy was very well trained to be not hungry), we followed the crowd. There are some crazy promotion going on like: Toro sushi $8 per piece (I had once in Miraku in Penang that cost Jie Jie's bill RM30 per piece), and some salmon sushi $0.40 per piece! Yum, I'm hungry now!

We had mostly very soft food:
1. Crab meat chawanmushi
2. Crab meat salad
3. Salmon sushi
4. Salmon fried with soy sauce sushi
5. Japanese egg roll

Yum, I was satisfied. The sushi cut wasn't too thick, which is just nice for th salmon texture. And the Salmon was actually bigger than the rice roll, just like the size of sushi I had in Narita Airport. Man, how I missed that >.<

And the happiest thing of eating at Itacho, is the bill. Having around 14 pieces of sushi in total, and so many other side dishes, the bill was only $28. Of course, we ordered a lot from the promotion items, because we're very clever consumers :P

For the price and its quality, Itacho deserves to be in our star list. Lets hope it will continue running business with the same quality in the long run.

没有评论: