2009年11月25日星期三

Orchard & Fondue

After the meal at Itacho, we took a stroll along Orchard Road with Christmas mood.

A picture taken at the huge Christmas tree outside Ion Orchard.

And that's the interior of the walk-in Christmas tree. It was so bright I thought I need a pair of sunglasses.

My weaknesses when I go shopping, jackets, hats, sunglasses. I like this hat, it feels like MJ :P

I saw the fondue set on offer, so I bought one and immediately shopped for the necessary ingredients. I can't even wait any longer, I started to make one immediately after I got home. And it was a success >.<
Chocolate does make one happy, doesn't it?


(PS. I tried to make one for my friends last night and it failed, I was so sad and so Paise...)

7 条评论:

YinXin 说...

Failed? Burnt??

薇薇 说...

slightly oily.

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

oi, i want i want!

薇薇 说...

u want the tree? or the hat? or the choc? or the banana? or the marshmallow? :P

Miharu 说...

Don't worry, it just means we can get another round of fondue hahaha

薇薇 说...

hahaha, sure!
my choc is finishing soon. we had another round of choc fondue last weekend and watched movies tgt :)
i was saying i shall try cheese fondue when my choc finish :)

btw,i told cs, everything i cooked for sh, something will go wrong! (that's very weird....)

Miharu 说...

Now that you mention... it does seem weird haha... maybe that means I get to keep going back to try your cooking! :P