2010年1月30日星期六

Been There, Done That

My family and friends, all know I am acrophobia. Yes, I am, and I'm never afraid to admit that, because I'm scared if anybody catch me to play something extreme, like climbing up somewhere and jump down etc.

But I did that, myself, today!!!

I was on the phone with my mom before this activity, my mom asked where was I, why was it so noisy. So I told her we're actually going to Forest Adventure.

What do you do there? Mom asked.

Well, you climbed to the tree and swing yourself here and there.

Wow! Can you do that? Mom asked in disbelief again.

I will tell you if I come back alive! That's my answer :P

Yes, I'm scared!

I'm sorry to whoever that queued behind me, because there are two things I am most afraid of during the entire activity, and I did those very slow:
1. Climbing up the stairs
2. Tarzan Swing

Others like walking on the cable (with support definitely!!!), walking on the hanging logs, flying fox, I was doing just fine, except my hands are very tired!!!!

I enjoyed flying fox the most, the slow swing from the tree to cross the lake, is just so nice. But I can't control myself to a proper landing. It was always a catastrophic landing!!

At the point when I was supposed to do the Tarzan Swing, I told the instructor, I think I can't do this. He scolded me said there's no way back (all the 'games' are one way route), so I just really swing like a Tarzan. It has a few seconds of free fall, that's why I'm really afraid of that! But well, I've got myself on the web and climbed up, safely :P

Been there, done that.

First time and last time :P

Physically very tiring, but had fun indeed.

Thanks EEEAA for holding this programme :D

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

OooooeeeeeoooeeeeoooOOOO~ :P *imagining Ah Wei swinging like Tarzan*

薇薇 说...

then u wanna become the jane?