2010年1月13日星期三

Tuna Pasta Salad

(Pardon me, I can't explain why the photo keep rotating by itself at the wrong side when I uploaded!!!)

Yes, back to normal life means back to pasta eating habit again.

It's a new year, so I started my first cooking of the year, with a new recipe.

Ingredients:
  1. Pasta of your choice
  2. Mint leaves
  3. Cherry tomato
  4. Tuna (intended to use shrimp but didn't get it)
Dressings:
  1. Butter
  2. Garlic salt
  3. Parsley
  4. Pepper
  5. Parmesan cheese
Method:
  1. Cook your pasta to al Dante
  2. While the pasta is cooking, cut your cherry tomatoes into halves and pluck mint leaves to wash
  3. Heat your tuna in the pan, season the tune flakes with garlic salt and pepper
  4. When the pasta is cooked, mix the seasoned tuna, cherry tomatoes and pasta together.
  5. Add butter to the mixture, the warmth of pasta and tuna will melt the butter.
  6. Mix all the ingredients well
  7. Dress with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese
  8. Finally, dress with mint leaves
  9. If you like, you can add sliced hard boiled egg too
  10. Served
Yum yum, a healthy tuna pasta salad. I personally think that the shrimp pasta salad will taste even better. I shall get shrimps to cook!

1 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

nice one! simple and time saving meal~